Clara's Notes on Technology

Just a place to put down ideas and concepts on technology, mainly .NET, BizTalk, SQL Server, and other MSFT stuff.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Big challenges coming up

I came back from holidays on Wednesday to find out that during boring, relax August many things had happend. Well, actually one: several people leaving the company and, most importantly, Mr. FS!!! What will I do without him? Well, it turns out this is my big opportunity because I will have to take up his duties. This is indeed a big challenge, for which I am thankful but also afraid.

A most unexpected consequence is that I will probably (I'd say 80% chance) be going to Redmond, WA to MSFT HQ for a the Business Process Integration & Workflow Conference! WOA! I've never been to the US before!!! This is the reason why I am deep into workflow articles and tools at present. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home