Clara's Notes on Technology

Just a place to put down ideas and concepts on technology, mainly .NET, BizTalk, SQL Server, and other MSFT stuff.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Thank you NewsGator!

It has been confirmed: I am going to Redmond for the BPI&W conference at MSFT!

I think I'm stressing a bit about it: Tonight I dram I had gone to the US and forgot my computer. I was happy to wake up and realize it was only a dream.

Anyway since then I am checking everything I can find on BTS2006 and WWF (and a little bit of WCF -- but it is more tedious). In the end, I was checking so many blogs/sites that I could not keep up to date, so I decided to use an RSS aggregator.

Unfortunately, stand-alone RSS aggregators don't work in the office (probably has to do with security), so I have to use a web-based one (I chose NewsGator but I would have preferred BlogExpress - it looks really cool).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home