Clara's Notes on Technology

Just a place to put down ideas and concepts on technology, mainly .NET, BizTalk, SQL Server, and other MSFT stuff.

Friday, October 07, 2005

I made it!

I made it to the BPI+W MS conference in Redmond! :)

Ja soc aqui, com va dir algú, i ja me'n vaig perquè avui és l'últim dia.

Overall I enjoyed the conference. Most of the sessions were pretty interesting. Although, they confirmed my idea according to which you get out much more from these things if you have studied the topic before. I don't think it is a good idea to consider them "trainings", as my boss does sometimes. For me it's more like training "approfondi" and an opportunity to hear what other attendees have to say.

I have also enjoyed the US, although I have not had lots of time to visit. Seattle and surrounding look like a good place to live (except for the traffic!).

Going back today ...

PS: Received an email from boss saying SMC vNext project finally postponed to August 2006!! I was looking forward to work with WWF in vNext but I guess it won't happen. I hope more projects arrive, though ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home